Our café opens 10.30am to 3.30pm each day for hot drinks and pre-packaged food.
Country Park gate and toilet opening times
Using the café:
- We will not be re-introducing tables inside yet but you will still be able to queue for the café through the building. Staff will be wearing face masks and the screens will remain at the counter. We would be very grateful if customers would carry on wearing face masks inside for a while longer.
- Cakes, baguettes, hot food, refreshments and ice creams will be available by card payment only.
- A one way system will be operating so please follow the signs, limit the numbers in the queue and socially distance at all times.
- We have put together some frequently asked questions on our way of working to comply with COVID-19 requirements.
We also cater for your dogs too with Dog Treats by Pooch & Mutt:
- Tubes £2.99
- Packs £2.50
- Chews £1.99
For those who may be unsure about using our current takeaway service, please be reassured by the video of the one way system below:
Situated in the natural surroundings of the country park and set in our 17th Century style Hampshire Aisle Barn, the Woodland Café provides fresh, locally sourced, quality food.
Opening times - see temporary times above
The café is open seven days a week (although times may vary around Christmas):
- 10am to 4.30pm from 1 October to 31 March (GMT)
- 10am to 5pm from 1 April to 30 September (BST)
- The cafe opens at 9am when Parkrun is on - most Saturdays.
Our menu - see temporary menu above
We cater for vegetarians and vegans as well as those with food allergies and intolerances.