Our café opens 10.30am to 3.30pm each day for hot drinks and pre-packaged food.
Country Park gate and toilet opening times
Using the café:
- Cakes, hot and cold drinks and ice creams will be available by card payment only.
- Face coverings are now mandatory when purchasing food and drink.
- A one way system will be operating so please follow the signs, limit the numbers in the queue and socially distance at all times.
- To make sure our staff are also safe, we will be running with a reduced workforce, so please be patient during busy times - we will be doing our best to provide the best service whilst keeping you safe.
- We have put together some frequently asked questions on our way of working to comply with COVID-19 requirements.
We also cater for your dogs too with Dog Treats by Pooch & Mutt:
- Tubes £2.99
- Packs £2.50
- Chews £1.99
For those who may be unsure about using our current takeaway service, please be reassured by the video of the one way system below:
Situated in the natural surroundings of the country park and set in our 17th Century style Hampshire Aisle Barn, the Woodland Café provides fresh, locally sourced, quality food.
Opening times - see temporary times above
The café is open seven days a week (although times may vary around Christmas):
- 10am to 4.30pm from 1 October to 31 March (GMT)
- 10am to 5pm from 1 April to 30 September (BST)
- The cafe opens at 9am when Parkrun is on - most Saturdays.
Our menu - see temporary menu above
We cater for vegetarians and vegans as well as those with food allergies and intolerances.