This cemetery was opened in the early 1950s with the first listed burial taking place in July 1958. The total area of this cemetery is 3/4 hectare containing areas for Church of England, Roman Catholic, Non-Conformist and the Jewish faith interments, with a special area designated for Cremated Remains. The first interment was in July 1955.
- Off Ramalley Lane, Hursley Road Chandler's Ford SO53 1JG
- Please be advised that vehicles entering the cemeteries are not covered under the Council's Insurance
- Please place litter and unwanted tributes in the bins provided
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times and ensure fouling is removed
- Some of the memorials are old and in need of repair. Please ensure children respect them by not walking or climbing on memorials
- Respect other visitors to the Cemetery and keep noise to a minimum