Access markings and dropped kerbs

You can apply to for permission to have a vehicle crossing (usually a dropped kerb) installed on the road adjacent to your property. You can also apply for an existing vehicular access to be widened.

The property owner should apply and charges apply. If you are a tenant you will need to contact your landlord or housing association for written permission.

Approval from the council is not required for crossings on unadopted roads.

Apply for access markings and dropped kerbs or for more information, visit the Hampshire County Council website.