How to give compliments, comments and complaints on our services
We aim to provide high quality services at all times. Feedback from our customers is important in helping us maintain and, if needed, improve the standards of services we provide. Whether you want to make a compliment, comment or complaint – we want to hear from you!
If you would like to thank someone or give praise for a job well done, please tell us. We would be delighted to hear from you and will make sure individuals are personally recognised for their achievements.
*Please note you will be redirected to register/sign in to your MyEastleigh account when making a compliment.
Comments and suggestions
We are committed to continuously reviewing the services we deliver and would welcome feedback/suggestions on areas you consider are meeting high standards or may warrant further improvement. If you have an idea about how we can improve services or just want us to continue what we are doing, let us know.
*Please note you will be redirected to register/sign in to your MyEastleigh account when making a commment or suggestion
We aim to provide the best possible service. However, if we get it wrong, we need to know about it and will try to put things right as quickly as possible. In the majority of cases we will resolve your complaint promptly - the first person you speak to will usually be able to resolve things for you.
These are the regular reported concerns by residents, not recognised by our complaints procedure:
- Issues with waste collections and missed bins - We try our best to empty all bins on the collection day however, sometimes we are unable to empty bins that contain incorrect items or when we are unable to access a road. If your bin has been missed, please report it after 2pm that day.
- Reports of traffic lights, congestion and road/highway maintenance
- To comment on a planning application (please add to the application)
- Report a noise nuisance
- Grass cutting/hedge maintenance/leaf clearance concerns
- For Universal Credit advise
- Set up a Direct Debit for Council Tax payments
- Non-payment of Council Tax
- Received a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN)
- Drain & flooding Issues
- Website issues
If you are not happy with the service you have received, please view our formal complaints procedure for support in making a complaint.
*Please note you will be redirected to register/sign in to your MyEastleigh account when making a complaint.